Aspire to Learn New Things
NEVER STOP LEARNING! Whether you’re looking for college-level, professional development, or personal enrichment courses, we now offer hundreds of online courses that are accessible anywhere online, 24/7. Check out the demonstration video.
Other benefits include:
- Courses are free for all patrons interested in any discipline
- They are easy to use; you use your library account to sign up and log in
- With six-week courses, you can join programs year-round.
There’s definitely something for everyone:
- Career & Professional Development: Many courses are tied to the Bureau of Labor Statistics fastest-growing occupations. Examples include: Accounting, Resume Writing, Business and Management, Grant Writing and Nonprofit, Real Estate, Healthcare, and Sales and Marketing
- Computers & Technology: Courses cover all skill levels from beginner to advanced, even focusing on specific software applications. Examples include: Introduction to the Microsoft Office Suite, Database Management, Graphic and Multimedia Design, and The Internet
- Personal Enrichment: A wide array of courses truly offers the opportunity to transform lives, whether related to hobbies, education, or life resources. Examples include: Children, Parents, & Family, Digital Photography, Health &Wellness, and Test Prep