Our Power Library Code: PL3819
To use the POWER Library resources (which are free), click on the POWER Library graphic to the left then please enter our power library code (PL3819) followed by the last 6 digits of your library card number. For example: PL3819000000
If you don’t know your library card number, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be able to help you out.
Here are just a few examples of the databases available:
- Auto Repair Source: Discover the most accurate, authoritative, and up-to-date service and repair information for thousands of domestic and imported vehicles. All content comes from the Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) and includes step-by-step repair information, diagrams, maintenance schedules, parts and labor estimates, service bulletins and recalls.
- Small Engine Repair Reference Center: Find detailed repair guides for all types of small engines. Offers assistance in providing routine maintenance (tune-ups, brake service) as well as extensive repairs such as engine and transmission disassembly. Search by product type, brand, model/engine type, specific area of model/engine type, and model numbers.
- InfoTrac Newstand: Browse and read full-text newspapers from more than 2,300 major U.S. regional, national, and local newspapers, plus leading titles from around the world, or search articles instantly by title, headline, date, author,
newspaper section, or other fields. InfoTrac Newsstand also includes thousands of images, radio and TV broadcasts, and transcripts.
- Gale’s Books & Authors: Discover fiction and non-fiction books that match your interests! Books and Authors (powered by Gale’s popular What Do I Read Next? series) is for readers from every level of reading proficiency and enables users to explore the endless possibilities and combinations of books, authors, genres, and topics from more than 240,000 titles.
- + Many More. Check out the POWER Library Database Listing for all of the great resources available.