The POWER Library’s resources are available and free to all Pennsylvania residents.
Click on the POWER Library graphic above, and choose your resource to search. To sign in, you must enter our power library code (PL3819) and the last 6 digits of your library card number. (For example: PL3819000000)
If you don’t know your library card number, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be able to help you out.
Here are just a few examples of the databases available:
- Auto Repair Source: Discover the most accurate, and up-to-date service and repair information for thousands of domestic and imported vehicles.
- Small Engine Repair Reference Center: Find detailed repair guides for all types of small engines. Search by product type, brand, model/engine type, specific area of model/engine type, and model numbers.
- InfoTrac Newstand: Browse and read full-text newspapers from major U.S. regional, national, and local newspapers, plus leading titles from around the world.
- Gale’s Books & Authors: Discover fiction and non-fiction books that match your interests! Books and Authors is for all levels of readers.
- + Many More. Check out the POWER Library Database Listing for all of the great resources available.