The library’s doors remain closed, but our online services and contact-less curbside pickup is available to you!
Due to the new Coronavirus Guidelines ordered by the Pennsylvania Department of Health, your Wilcox Public Library will continue to offer curbside pick-up only services. There is no plan in place to return to access to the building and other services in the near future. No unscheduled services will be offered. Please note the following:
- At this time, we are only circulating books, audiobook CDs, and movies.
- Items being returned to the library need to be placed in the book drop near the side entrance door. Items will then be placed in quarantine for at least 72 hours before returning to circulation.
- Since materials will be quarantined as necessary and the library will be operating with limited staff, please allow extra time for your reserves to be filled.
- Limits per card: 10 adult/YA books (only 5 new releases), 10 children’s books (only 5 new releases), 3 movies. Limits are placed for the new releases to give all our patrons a chance at the new books.
- No Interlibrary Loan (ILL) requests can be fulfilled at this time.
- Patrons must either call in their request for materials or access the online catalog via our website and reserve materials there.
- Pick up of materials will take place in the side parking lot by the handicap entrance. The pickup time will be scheduled when you are notified that your items are ready. Doors will be locked at all times, please ring the bell when you arrive.
- Public restrooms will not be available.
- All patrons picking up materials must wear a mask.
We regret any inconvenience that this may cause to our patrons. We truly miss all of you and are anxiously awaiting the day when we can completely open to all of you. If you have any questions, please contact us at (814) 929-5639 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your patience and understanding as we make the health and well-being of our staff and all our patrons our priority.
For access to your Wilcox Public Library’s Evolve Account, please click the “Online Catalog” link in the Quick Links section or click here. Watch the video below to learn how to sign in to your account and reserve a book.
You will need your 14 digit library card barcode number and your password (which is your last name) to access your account.