The library’s doors are open to the public, but our online services and curbside pickup are still available to you, also!
Starting Monday, April 5th we will be open for browsing!
Restrictions will be in place to enter the library:
- Occupancy will be limited to 4 people at a time (or one family unit at a time).
- Patrons MUST wear a mask (masks must be worn over the mouth & nose at all times while in the building), if you don’t have one we can supply one to you.
- Everyone is asked to use hand sanitizer upon entering the library.
- Everyone is asked to please observe social distancing regulations with non-family members.
- Everyone has a time limit of 30 minutes per day.
- Patrons will be asked to utilize YUK bins (this will be explained when you arrive).
- The children’s section will not be open, we have a curated collection of picture books near the circulation desk for you to choose from. If you require something else from the picture books or the Juvenile Non-Fiction sections, we will be happy to get it for you.
Browsing hours will be Monday: 11 am – 3 pm; Wednesday: 11 am – 3 pm; & Thursday 12 pm – 3 pm
Curbside service will continue to be offered for those that prefer or need that service. Curbside service hours will be Tuesday 11 am – 2 pm; & Thursday 10:30 am – 11:45 am
For access to your Wilcox Public Library’s Evolve Account, please click the “Online Catalog” link in the Quick Links section or click here. Watch the video below to learn how to sign in to your account and reserve a book.
You will need your 14 digit library card barcode number and your password (which is your last name) to access your account.